Friday, January 2, 2009

You wish you were here

Here I sit, 1am, January 2nd, 2009- my hair is huge and unkempt, I'm wearing a sweater over my party dress from last night, my eyeliner and mascara have yet to wear off, and I've just had a marvelously lazy day. I did nothing of any importance whatsoever. I went to the supermarket. I taught myself Irving Berlin's "What'll I Do?" on the ukulele. Allen and I ate popcorn and ice cream sandwiches, drank box wine and watched a Bad Girls Club marathon, followed by The Adventures of Bam Bam and Celeste, followed by, embarassingly enough, Bridget Jones' Diary. It's a full life, I tell you. And I've still got a headache from the Asti- my head, which was full of bubbles last night, is full of stones today. But things are lovely, and I have no room for resolutions.

No comments: