Saturday, January 31, 2009

You can't take me anywhere

Ew. I have to be up tomorrow at the ungodly hour of 6am, as we are having a "doorbuster sale" at the store. Honestly, I do not understand the mindset of people who would be willing to wake up that early in the morning to go shopping.

Oh, but I had to share this. Tonight I went out for a lovely dinner with Ms. Blow Joy and several others at Moonshine... and after dinner I go up to the bar to get another vodka pineapple, and this creepy ass guy with a Growing Up Gotti blow out stands right in front of me and will not let me get by. Then he says, whilst not exactly looking at my face "You've got some real pretty eyes there" Ew. So what do I say? "Uh, thanks. And you.... have a really... square head..." And then he let me by. I am an asshole, it's true.

On the bright side, however, I came home to find the J. Peterman Catalog waiting for me! I haven't looked at it yet, but it is certainly promising, what with the Carnivale Masque on the front and whatnot. I could not be happier. Good night.

No comments: