Thursday, January 29, 2009

I told you this existed!



In case you thought I might be lying about having seen a commercial for a penis pump (that's covered by Medicare!) on television late at night, here it is. I can't stop thinking, however, about how amazing it would be if instead of that no-name guy they've got hosting it, if they put Billy Mays in charge of that shit. You know, this guy:



Also, I just want to put it out there that I will totally marry whoever made this video. Especially if he/she is willing to make me a montage of all the black and white "struggling" scenarios from similar commercials (like the one where the lady for some reason can't shave her legs without screaming in pain, or the part of the Snuggie commercial where the lady "struggles" to talk on the phone or change the channel whilst holding onto a sleeve-free blanket).

(PS- I put the link in to the Billy Mays Wikipedia article because it is also hilarious. I especially dig the fact that there is a section titled "Rise to Prominence.")

No comments: