Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I need to get out more

I have just been ever so Garbo-esque lately- not because I've managed to figure out being mysterious (I'm just not. I've accepted it.) , but because I've barely left the house lately. I actually think I haven't been out-out since the last show (and the next one is this Sunday). There are several reasons for this:

1. Stupid recession. No one has money to go anywhere.
2. It's cold and I don't so much feel like going outside to smoke.
3. I sort of got out of the habit, mostly because I avoided going to my usual places for a while because I was avoiding various sorts of unpleasant confrontations with various Mr. Goodbars.
4. I am doing lots and lots of writing
5. I was, after all, quite sick for about a week there. That might have something to do with it.
6. Oh, and then I went to Rhode Island this past weekend.

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

No comments: