Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Skin

I feel pretty importantly about good skin. So much so that I once plotted to moisturize a man in his sleep. It's true. So... I thought I'd share with you my absolute favorite skin trick. Mostly because I don't quite feel like going off to work just yet.

All you need is Albolene (if you don't have any, run over to Walgreens and get some. It's the cheapest miracle worker ever) and a business card/credit card/ID of some sort. Smear the albolene all over your face, more thickly than you normally would. Leave it for about 15 minutes, and then scrape it off with the card. Then put it on again and massage your face for about ten minutes. Then, scrape it off again with the card.

And that's it. It's a little gross, especially because a couple layers of skin are going to come off with the Albolene, and if you haven't exfoliated in a while, it might be a bit, well, black. But I promise you'll look prettier afterwards. It's true. And now, off to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this kind of product--you can use it for everything!! From the website:

Intensify Cleavage: Rub Albolene along the tops of your breasts and collarbones. Dust with highlighter for a twinkling effect when wearing a strapless top or dress.

Consider me--intrigued!!

Robyn said...

I know- it's my absolute favorite thing ever. Another nifty thing you can do is mix it with broken eyeshadow to make a cream shadow- which is grand for me because I tend to throw my purse around a lot. Oh- and also, if you mix it with sugar, you can use it to exfoliate your lips without having to taste soap of any kind.