Monday, September 15, 2008

Horrifying discovery!

Robyn + updo + glasses= Sarah Palin.

Which of course resulted in my walking around trying to talk in that Fargo accent, which of course sounded exactly like an Irish brogue.

It could be useful as a halloween costume. Oh my god! Speaking of halloween costumes... I heard recently that last year, some dude copied my Sylvia Plath costume (with the oven on my head) that I did two years ago. Can I sue? I haven't decided what it's going to be this year. Jen thinks I should definitely do Sarah Palin and carry around a baby, a gun and a coathanger. I'm still trying to figure out how to do Frances Farmer without losing an eye from the icepick...

1 comment:

Tankboy said...

Just watch this a few dozen times and you should be able to get the accent just right.