Monday, August 11, 2008

My apathy extends even to invisibility cloaks

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1029418920080810?feedType=RSS&feedName=scienceNews

Scientists are like, one step closer to creating invisibility cloaks. Which will of course aid in the war against the deatheaters...

So, of course, I think to myself- "Gee, Robyn, what would you do if you were invisible?"

If Clay Aiken were invisible, he would just watch you in your room. Which would be totally horrifying. Seriously, these are the things nightmares are made of. I don't care if he's not getting off- it's just weird.

But me, I honestly don't know what I'd do. Maybe I have no imagination- but mostly I think it's that I really have no reason to spy on anyone. It's not like there's anyone where I'm like "Gee, I'd sure like to see them naked, so much so that I would don an invisibility cloak to do so!" I mean, quite frankly, I'm pretty sure I could just like, ask or something if it were all that much of an issue, though I can't imagine why it would be.

I don't really want to spy on anyone- I mean, I already know way too much about other people's lives anyway. I always figure that if someone doesn't want you to know something, you probably don't want to know it yourself.

Sigh. Ideas?

No comments: