Saturday, August 9, 2008

Death eating a cracker/ halfway delirious

My whole world is totally vagtastic. I'm surrounded by other chicks both at work and at home, which would be totally swell with the exception of the fact that it totally fucks with my uterus. Seriously. Right now, I am batshit crazy, and I am not supposed to be batshit crazy for another two weeks. I am supposed to have another two weeks of delightful sanity and good skin, I am supposed to have another two weeks where I can go shopping and like something. But no, tonight I went to Akira, and Untitled, and American Apparel, and Urban Outfitters and found nothing. The only thing I considered was a shiny purple miniskirt which I have no reason to wear ever and would probably look like a hooker were I to attempt it. It's probably for the best, because it was from AA, and Dov Charney makes me feel a bit nauseated, so I don't really want to support anything he does, even if the clothes are cute and sweatshop free. I mean, I'd feel the same way if Joe Francis made like, the best peanut butter ever (better than the kind with honey in it, which I love more than life and often eat with a spoon)- I would not eat that peanut butter. I was raised on the boycott diet as a child, and did not eat grapes or orange juice for most of my early years.

I digress. I want an oatmeal cookie. More than I have ever wanted anything ever. But not a regular oatmeal cookie from a box, one from a bakery. I hate hard cookies.

The ladies want to go out. I don't think I can do it. I'm likely to lose my temper, or be so lost in my head that I can't formulate a sentence properly, and being someone with little else to offer the world but wit and logic... this can be awfully frustrating.

No comments: