Thursday, June 5, 2008

I win!

I sent my letter and that chick took down the bad review.

But it got me thinking- I have a talent. I know, I know- you're like- whatever Robyn, you have many talents- not the least of all the fact that you can fit your whole fist in your mouth and do an awesomely mediocre impersonation of Patty Duke at the end of Valley of The Dolls! Neely O'hara! It's true- I am in fact a renaissance woman. But for years, I have been something like a ball crushing Cyrano de Bergerac for many of my closest friends. I write letters. If you have been a douche to one of my friends, you may have even been fortunate enough to receive one!

I don't often write them on behalf of myself. See- my mom always said that, well- people probably already know that, if I wanted to, I could take them down verbally, and that there is more power in that than in actually doing it. Once you go for the jugular, there's no going back, usually. It's best to keep it on reserve.

Still, I think it's a skill worth exploring. You know, for profit. I could, hypothetically, charge people to write scathing letters for them!

No comments: