Monday, May 26, 2008

When I was a teenage whore...

I can't tell you how much it amuses me when I wake up in the morning looking like Courtney Love. It happens more often than you'd think- mostly because I got home too late to remember to take my make-up off and wear vintage slips to bed as a matter of habit once it gets warm enough. I am also wearing my pink mental patient slippers with the pom-poms on them, which totally makes the whole look even more awesome. Oh, that and I have mystery bruises all over my legs, which is always attractive. I think I just don't even notice when I walk into things anymore.

But today, today, my friends... is the most glorious day of the year. Memorial Day, you ask? But Robyn, it's not like you give a shit about patriotism!

Hah! Today is also the day that we are going to the International Mister Leather Convention! Assless chaps as far as the eye can see! Yeah bitches, we go every year.

No comments: