Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I totally just cried over a Law and Order episode.

Tonight was Jesse L. Martin's last episode! So sad! And now it's going to be just like, Elton from Clueless and that douchebag guy who was Stabler's partner for one episode to teach him a lesson about being a hothead or whatever, and Stabler punched him in the face. Who the hell cares about them? They should have recruited Richard Belzer. He doesn't get nearly enough camera time on SVU.

Also- I still miss Lennie Briscoe. A lot. I loved him, I really did.

Also- Jesse L. Martin is producing and starring in a biopic about Marvin Gaye. Which makes him super awesome, and makes me love him even moreso. I would totally marry Jesse L. Martin in like, two seconds flat.

Now I have only Jack McCoy. Sigh.

I am going to go to bed now. I am going to watch my taped version of Madame Butterfly and it will be a fantastic time.

No comments: