Tuesday, April 20, 2010

EXCITING NEWS CHICAGO!!!!!

(A picture from the old days of Pandora/Michael and I with Kate Pierson from the B-52's and our dear friend Louis)




Ok, so, because I haven't written too much in here for a while, I somehow neglected to mention on here that one of my dearest friends from back in Rochester was on RuPaul's Drag Race- the incomparable Miss Pandora Boxx! Which is funny because in real life I never shut up about it throughout the season! If you've been reading this thing for a while, you might know that she co-blogged with me for a bit as The New Jan Brady. Anyway, I am insanely proud of her!!!! She didn't win, but she was definitely the break-out star of the show (as she should be). And I'm not just saying that because we're friends and I love him to death- the blogging universe was in an uproar at her elimination. Fact.
Anyway, what I was going to say, is that everyone should be VERY excited because Pandora is going to be performing at Berlin on Thursday, May 13! If you don't go, you'll regret it now, tomorrow and the rest of your life.
It's so funny. People always say things like "It couldn't have happened to a better person"- but I can't think of a trite saying more appropriate in this instance. If you watched the show, it's obvious that Michael not only has talent coming out the wazoo, but is also one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He's just worked so hard for so long that it's wonderful to see great things happening for him- no one deserves this more. I cannot tell you how proud I am of him, and how excited I am that I get to see him in a couple weeks! SQUEE!!!!!

No comments: