Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No Reason To Live (Short People, I Mean. Not Me. I Am Awesome.)

I have a very sore upper arm right now, and tomorrow I will surely have a bruise- and not because I did anything fun.

My arm hurts, because it was repeatedly accosted on the bus this morning by the brim of a hat.

Is it so much to ask that people more than a head shorter than I am not wear brimmed hats? On the bus? While standing next to me? Especially if said person is apparently unable to steady themselves whenever the bus pulls to a stop?

OW. OW. OW. OW.

Good luck with your forehead zits, lady. Because that is exactly what brimmed hats give you. Zits on your forehead. Especially in the summer, because you sweat, and your skin can't breathe and it clogs your pores. Also, they totally cut you off and make you look even more height deficient than you are to begin with. SO THERE.

No comments: